Dear GEMmers,

A very happy Monday to you all.

I am looking for advice/recommendations regarding the creation of children’s guidebooks please. We have in mind that we will be looking for a writer to take our adult guidebook and create a children’s version from the content. This would be a souvenir-type guide rather than a use-on-the-day guide, as do-on-the-day paper trails will be supplied for children and families in the exhibition.

If you have anyone you would recommend who writes children’s guidebooks I would be grateful to know. I would also be grateful for any advice on pitfalls in the process of children’s guidebook creation.

Additionally if anyone on the list is a writer I would be pleased to hear from you.

As always I am happy to circulate any responses received.

Best wishes

Lucy-Ann Pickering

Education and Learning Manager