Dear all,

I thought I would circulate this article amongst you all as there might be some women who might like to tweet themselves as educators of STEM programmes as well as passing it onto any colleagues and friends.

It is also of interest to anyone involved in the promotion of STEM amongst women and the portrayal of women currently employed in these fields.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/04/ilooklikeanengineer-women-stem-awareness_n_7933562.html?1438701514

Regards,

Mary (Marette) Hickford

07811 337958