{Apologies for Cross-Posting}

I am currently undertaking research on emotions and engagement in museum and heritage locations, with specific reference to education, technology and visitor experience.

I am presently running a survey to obtain some general overviews of public and professional opinion on this. I am currently seeking participants who work in a professional capacity at any type of museum, gallery, archive or cultural heritage location.

The survey can be found here https://strathsci.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_06ssHp5TkzlYDpr

If you have any queries, contact details are included on the introductory page of the survey.