Dear All

Has anyone got any examples of strong practice in Museums of delivering the Arts Curriculum (what there is of it!!) at both primary and/or secondary levels. I am presenting soon about exploring ways in which museum can support delivery of art and design curriculum and would like to use some real examples. And also access to any images of young people doing 'art' with museums would be good! Of course I will acknowledge and reference any contributors.

Best wishes
Jael

Jael Williams
Cultural and Creative Learning Consultant
Cultural Education Manager, CapeUK

E: [log in to unmask]
M: 07981 121540
Skype: jaeledwards