Hi

Some of you may be interested in this interpretation toolkit and case
studies we have just completed for the Woodland Trust. Any one is welcome to
use it as it has been designed to help volunteers, managers or someone
developing an  interpretation project for the first time. Developed by allan
randall, carol parr and mike foster the toolkit is easy to use and supported
by a range of activities that are practical and fun.

Please let me know if you find it useful. Link below

http://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/about-us/ancient-woodland-restoration/advice
-and-support/engage-people-on-site/

Best wishes

Allan Randall