Hi everyone

I'm currently working on a project that will involve the redevelopment of an
existing website that provides access to a collections database. The updated
site will include additional objects, archive material, local history
stories/research, oral histories, heritage trails and short films created by
a youth theatre group.

I want to map out how the collections searches will work alongside other
content and what additional interpretive content we need to develop. My gut
feeling is to write an interpretation plan, but I've not come across an
interpretation plan for a website or web content before, so I'm wondering
whether I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Does anyone have a plan they are happy to share, or can you point me in the
direction of an alternative approach?

Many thanks

Ruth

Ruth Darling

Freelance Curator

Interpretation | Community Engagement | Collections

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Tel: 0779 648 6647