Heritage Interpretation Training  Center

Interpretive Training Resource Center  Web Site Now Available

We are pleased to announce that our  interpretive resource center is now
open.  This is the  portal for all our interpretive training courses, e-text
books - book store, and  lots and lots of FREE interpretive articles and
resource materials.  Also  information on InterpNEWS back issues.

Check it out: - Lots of free articles and  interpretive technical
bulletins.  http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_resource_center.html

Cheers,
Prof. John  Veverka