Hi all,

We're looking to get some A4 and A3 frames for a new children's gallery,
which will be used to display children's art work - and so the content will
be changed fairly regularly.

If any of you do something similar in your museums, and have some great
looking frames that are easy to change and sturdy enough to cope, I'd love
to hear what you've got and who the supplier was - equally, if you've had
some disasters with frames that fell apart, I'd love to hear about those
too!

Many thanks,

Rosie

Community Engagement Officer, Birmingham Museums Trust