From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of mohamad reza khodaei [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 8:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Running bedpostX on a GPU

Hello every one

Is it possible to run bedpostX on a GPU in fslvm environment (fsl running on virtual machine)?

if so,is there any special instruction for that?

i am using a system with the following configuration:

CPU: core i7 4710 HQ

ram: 16 GB

graphic cart: NVIDIA GEFORCE x850 :4 GB

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Regards

Mohammad Reza Khodaei
M.Sc. student of Biomedical Engineering,
School of medicine,
Shahid Beheshti university,
Tehran, Iran