Hi Zak,

There's no guarantee that tractography results will overlap to allow a meaningful voxelwise test in randomise. Have a look at the 4D file used as input and I suspect you'll eventually see that each subject has considerable variation and overall a quite imperfect overlap.

All the best,

Anderson

--
Anderson M. Winkler