Hi Anderson,

Thanks for your input on the matter.

Not directly related to this topic, but was wondering if FA and MD are always complementary measures - this was suggested in i think, the tractography slides posted by the FSL group. What if one were to get decreased FA but no change in MD, or the reverse? How would one interpret those findings?

Thanks very much!