Hi Matthew,

yes, the mask is binary. First I thresholded thresh_zstat to remove all negative values then I binarised the rest with fslmaths. I checked it and it seemed OK.

Thanks for the message,

George

Hello,
            Is the mask binary? If not you may want to binarise to see if that changes anything.

Hope this helps
Matthew