Dear Michael,

thank you for your detailed response. I have just one more question.
In the conference abstract of Chen, Wang and Detre (ISMRM 2011) the
authors compared different M0 quantification approaches. The approach
you mentioned is the M0t method with a mean lambda value between gray
and white matter. In the M0tLambda method they used different lambda
values for gray matter and white matter, but in this case you need the
segmented images (they used the segemnted pve images with a threshold
of 0.75). Do you think the effort is well worthwile or the M0t
approach is quite sufficient.

Best
Ralf