From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joelle Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, 1 August 2015 00:38
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] set_bbr_seg ERROR

Hi everyone,

While registering one subject from functional>T1>standard space, I'm getting the following error:

ERROR:set_bbr_seg: could not find any boundary points!
WARNING: Found NaN in BBR cost(2)

This is the case for only one of my 20 subjects. Does anybody have any ideas of why this happens; or where exactly the NaN's are found? (Not sure what a BBR cost is).

Thanks for any suggestions,
Joelle