Dear Matthew,
I have configured my proxy settings as mentioned in the webpage. After
configuring I just tried to yum list updates. But I am facing the same
problem.

[root@fslvm6 fsl]# yum list updates
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit, security
epel/metalink                                            | 2.8 kB
00:00
 * c6-media:
 * epel: epel.mirror.srv.co.ge
 * extras: centos-hcm.viettelidc.com.vn
 * rpmforge: apt.sw.be
 * updates: centos-hcm.viettelidc.com.vn
file:///media/CentOS/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
file:///media/CentOS/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
file:///media/cdrecorder/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not
open/read file:///media/cdrecorder/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
file:///media/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] Could not open/read
file:///media/cdrom/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
c6-media. Please verify its path and try again
[root@fslvm6 fsl]#

Please provide a solution.

Thanks in advance
Ramesh