Dear Mark,

Thank you for the speedy reply!

I will give this a try. Just to make sure I understand, the commands would
look something like this?

robustfov -r 245016_RFOV -i 245016_Structural
bet 245016_RFOV 245016_Structural_brain -f .45 -c 78 130 110 -R

or, do I no longer need to specify the -f and -c options?

Laura

---
Laura Banu
Research Assistant