Dear all

I have a query from a copyright lawyer friend about whether there is any useful writing on films being quoted, or seen, or visible, in other films (e.g. Top Hat at the end of The Purple Rose of Cairo). Although I am having lots of fun coming up with examples, I can't come up with any articles - does anyone have any suggestions?

ThanksĀ

--
Dr Lucy Bolton
Lecturer in Film StudiesĀ

Room 1.02, Arts One
-- To manage your subscription or unsubscribe from the Film-Philosophy list, please visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html -- Journal: http://www.film-philosophy.com/ Conference: http://www.film-philosophy.com/conference/ --