Sent: 21 August 2015 16:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ESM & Functional Skills

Hi Graham,

We had this problem also with just 1 of our students, we (Exams and IT) also couldn't find the folder that we were directed too and after numerous conversations with Edexcel we had to ask the student to resit.  Not the outcome I wanted but we couldn't find the file and Edexcel wouldn't accept our evidence that the student had definitely attended the exam.

Many Thanks
Rachel

Rachel Bothamley

Senior Examinations Officer