Sent: 21 August 2015 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Equivalences

Yes but on all the information I have seen on levels and qualifications it has always shown the split between L1 and L2 for D-G and A*-C. This was certainly the case as far back as 2005 when I did my Exams Officers BTEC. It may be better to say working at the level of ......

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall
Examinations Manager
New College