Hi

Yes we have had a lot of grades not reaching Ucas but I thought it was a Ucas problem not Pearson?

Thanks

Sent: 19 August 2015 13:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BTEC grades transferring to UCAS

Good afternoon

We seem to have had a significant increase in the number of grades not transferring from Pearson to UCAS this year – has anyone else had that problem?

And has anyone else had issues with lots of pending results as Pearson haven’t fully scanned SRFs or have processed results quite late?

Thanks

cid:image001.jpg@01D06646.07BFAB50

don’t stress

achieve your best

fly the nest

Lorna Willmott
Exams and Achievement Manager
Oaklands College,
St Albans Campus (Smallford) , Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 0JA, United Kingdom
Switchboard: (+44) (0)1727737000, DDI: 01727737078, Mobile:
WWW: http://www.oaklands.ac.uk

Oaklands College - Endless Possibilities