Sent: 19 August 2015 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Linear results for GCSE

You can also request it on Edexcel online:

·         Select Qualification – GCSE

·         Results – Reports – Bulk Download

·         Session – June 2015

·         Component Mark List

·         Submit

I have also spoken to Edexcel and they have stated the file will be with me within the next 2 hours.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Angela Johnson
Team Leader (Exams) Interim