Hello

I am seeking some information regarding despatching certificates, at the moment we post certificates out to the student’s home address, but this is becoming too expensive and we are looking at asking the student to come into College to collect them.

I would like seek the advice of other Colleges who ask students to collect certificates the following:

1.       How much time do you give the student to collect them?  Eg three months. Six months?

2.       Do you give them an hard backed envelope or something else to take the certificate away in

3.       What do you do with the certificates that are not collected?

4.       Do you post certificates out to students who do not live in the area?  If so what radius do you apply eg 10 miles 20 miles?

5.       If someone wants to collect a certificate on someone else’s behalf – do you allow this? Do you ask for written confirmation from the student that they want someone else to collect it?

I know I have many questions and I would really appreciate any information that you are willing to share.

Mandy Ogden
Examinations Officer
Doncaster College and University Centre
Registry | The Hub | Chappell Drive | Doncaster | DN1 2RF
T: 01302 553524

http://www.don.ac.uk

Doncaster College and University Centre