Hi Manurita

I’ve the WJEC ones now – think that was me getting sidetracked by the prospect of a bacon roll J.   I’m having some issues with BTEC at the moment too – can see the results on Edexcelonline but cant get them into my system.

Regards

Anna

Sent: 12 August 2015 09:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A2C Connection Issues

Hello

WJEC is the only one I managed to get through this morning – we’re stuck with BTEC results!!

Regards

Manurita

If you can spare a moment the Exams team would really appreciate it if you would please consider completing a short online survey to give us feedback on the service we provide. The survey can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HRX779Z . Thank you.