Kirklees College

Same here, no problems and 17000 rows imported.

Shirley

Mrs Shirley Westall

Examinations Manager

New College

New College Drive

Swindon

SN3 1AH

T: 01793732876

M: 07815828323

F: 01793436437

Centre 66528

Sent: 12 August 2015 08:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A2C Connection Issues

No problem here – our CIS Manager even did it by remote desktop!

Hope you get it sorted.

Paul King

Exams Officer,

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Celebrate-CTWD - small

Sent: 12 August 2015 08:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A2C Connection Issues

Hello

Is anybody else experiencing connection problems with A2C, I’ve been getting this message all morning.

Regards

Manurita

If you can spare a moment the Exams team would really appreciate it if you would please consider completing a short online survey to give us feedback on the service we provide. The survey can be found here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HRX779Z . Thank you.

Kirklees College: creating opportunity, changing lives.

This email and any attachments are confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. You are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. Kirklees College cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Kirklees College or one of its agents.

Scanned by iCritical.

This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.