Sent: 27 August 2015 16:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Btec grades

Wilma

Is that EDIfact or JCQ? I am having hassle with the mapping of Ex-Dips on EDIfact files.

Regards

Duncan

Sent: 27 August 2015 16:02
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi Elaine.

We import the results from the EDI file sent by Edexcel.

Kind regards.

Wilma Khaliq
Examinations Manager/Deputy Student Information Manager
Centre Number:  13425
Sir George Monoux College
Chingford Road, Walthamstow
LONDON E17 5AA