Hi Sue

Could you let me have the link for this as I'm unable to find it and they have responded to say "only resits"

Mark

Sent: 26 August 2015 8:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GCSE Maths - November 2015

****** CSU WARNING: Are you expecting this email? Links in this email may contain a virus. DO NOT click the links unless you are expecting them ******
This is what I found on the Edexcel website -
3. Important Information
* The November Series for GCSE Mathematics, GCSE English and GCSE English Language in
2015 and 2016 in England is intended for learners who have already taken and certificated
GCSEs in these subjects in previous series.
* Awarding Organisations are required to have evidence of the previous attempt before
accepting an entry, unless the learner is aged 16 years or older on August 31 in the year
that they wish to take an examination in November, in which case no evidence is required.
* Therefore, it is permissible for a learner who is 16 years or older on August 31 in the
year that they wish to take an examination in November to make a first attempt at GCSE
Mathematics, GCSE English and GCSE English language in the 2015 or 2016 November
series.

Kind Regards

Sue Heritage
Exams Officer