David

Drop me an email off board for my honest opinion on QL. Suffice to say when I moved from it to ProSolution last year when I changed Colleges it was a breath of fresh air.

Prior to last year there was no manual for QL and the devil was in the detail of what you had set up in terms of the College, the basedata, and the course structure. The training that Aggresso / Unit 4 offer is really a consultant turning up for a day and setting things up for you. There was no offer of a written manual and unless you are a fast visual learner then it may not suit you.

Things will of course be changing with A2C and the offer may be better now if you are willing to be an early adopter.

Regards

Duncan
Duncan Buck
Exams Manager