Hi
Is there an Exams Officer not too far from west Kent who would be prepared to give an introduction to QL exams package to one of my colleagues please? Whilst our college uses Capita UnitE, our sister college is on QL, and we really want to use it in earnest from next term.

Also, I must enquire, has anyone had QL down to help with training, and was it useful, please?

Many thanks

David Kilpatrick
Exams Manager
MIS
Tonbridge
[cid:image001.jpg@01D0CF7F.5C8FAB60]01732372134
[cid:image002.jpg@01D0CF7F.5C8FAB60]
[cid:image006.gif@01D0CF77.85B5DAD0]

The information in this email, and attachments is private and confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the recipient and access by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and unlawful.  If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately (by return email) and destroy the message and all copies in your possession.
This email is for information only; West Kent & Ashford College cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of information contained or for the outcome of any action taken upon this e-mails receipt.