Dear listserve,
If possible, could you post the following announcement about a study to the listserve members?:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for considering our survey on dissemination bias of studies and findings in qualitative research!

Our project group consists of international health and methodology researchers who aim at a better understanding of qualitative research and its role in health evidence synthesis. This survey is part of a larger study and should aid our understanding of the prevalence of as well as beliefs and attitudes around dissemination bias (sometimes called publication bias) in the qualitative research community and by relevant stakeholders.

You were identified as a relevant stakeholder in qualitative health research and we consider your experience and attitudes to be very important and necessary for us to understand possible dissemination bias in qualitative health research.

Please note that this survey is anonymous, no individual completing this survey will be identified or judged, neither will the institution you work in. No personal identifiable data or meta-data will be collected. All data will be analysed in aggregate form and cannot be traced back to individual participants.

Should you know of other researchers who might be interested in sharing their experience and attitudes on the dissemination of qualitative research studies, please feel free to forward the e-mail invitation or the URL of this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FRLVC6.

This survey will take approximately 20 min. of your time. Thank you very much for taking the time to participate. The Survey closes on the 27th August 2015.

Questions and remarks are very welcome at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards

Joerg Meerpohl and Ingrid Toews