This is really interesting http://www.jmir.org/2015/8/e204/

*Conclusion*: *Understanding the information-seeking behavior associated
with online evidence sources can offer insight into the information needs
of health professionals and enable large-scale medical surveillance. Our
Web log mining approach has the potential to monitor responses to FDA
alerts at a national level. Our findings can also inform the design and
content of evidence-based medical information resources such as UpToDate.*

I'm clearly conflicted as Trip also has a large search logs collection but
I've thought for a while now that search logs are an under-utilised
resource.  In part this is because people are probably unaware they exist!

Best wishes

jon

--
Jon Brassey