Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

A report on a year-long collaborative research project, funded by a British
Council ELT Research Partnership grant, is now available online - Robinson,
P., Mourão, S. and Kang, N-J. (2015) *English learning areas in pre-primary
classrooms: an investigation of their effectiveness  *London: British
Council*. *

In our report we attempted to integrate frameworks for teachers' practical
application of the ideas, in addition to providing resources in the
appendices which we hope will be appealing to teachers as well. Here is the
link:
https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/english-learning-areas-pre-primary-classrooms-investigation-their-effectiveness

Please do share with colleagues, teachers, trainers and researchers.

Best wishes,

Sandie
--
Sandie Mourão (PhD)
*http://sandiemourao.eu

*Out now!*
Mourão, S. & Lourenço, M. (Eds.) 2015 *Early Years Second Language
Education: **International Perspectives on Theories and Practice. *Abingdon:
Routledge.

Vol 3.1 May 2015 http://clelejournal.org/
Children's Literature in English Language Education (CLELEjournal)