Congratulations, Sandie and your co-authors!

Lucilla

Da: Research into early years language learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Per conto di Sandie Mourão
Inviato: mercoledì 26 agosto 2015 23.44
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: ELTRP Report available

Dear all,

Apologies for cross posting.

A report on a year-long collaborative research project, funded by a British Council ELT Research Partnership grant, is now available online - Robinson, P., Mourão, S. and Kang, N-J. (2015) English learning areas in pre-primary classrooms: an investigation of their effectiveness  London: British Council

In our report we attempted to integrate frameworks for teachers' practical application of the ideas, in addition to providing resources in the appendices which we hope will be appealing to teachers as well. Here is the link: https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/article/english-learning-areas-pre-primary-classrooms-investigation-their-effectiveness

Please do share with colleagues, teachers, trainers and researchers.

Best wishes,

Sandie

--
Sandie Mourão (PhD)
http://sandiemourao.eu - http://picturebooksinelt.blogspot.com/

Out now!
Mourão, S. & Lourenço, M. (Eds.) 2015 Early Years Second Language Education: International Perspectives on Theories and Practice. Abingdon: Routledge.

Vol 3.1 May 2015
http://clelejournal.org

Children's Literature in English Language Education (CLELEjournal)