Hello All,

Just a quick reminder that the Digital Learning Network’s next Twitter live #DLNETChat will be taking place this Friday 7 August, from 12.00pm until 2.00pm.

Following on from our successful event at the V&A last week, this month’s theme will be mobile engagement in cultural venues…

So whether you have run a successful project around mobile engagement, or are looking for advice, join us on Twitter!

We'll be thinking about these kinds of questions:

Our last #DLNETChat was incredibly successful in looking at how cultural organisations can work with schools to help with learning in the classroom, read more here: http://www.digitallearningnetwork.net/news-blog/dlnetchat-3-july-2015-cultural-organisations-and-digital-learning-in-the-classroom/

If you are unable to join us on Twitter on the day, please post any questions, comments or queries to this list with #DLNETChat in the subject line, and we hope to share the discussion via this email list and through our blog after the event.

Thanks and best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart D. Berry
Digital Learning Network Committee Member

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
www.uk.linkedin.com/com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + DLNET list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=DLNET + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +