Dear All

Some of you will know that I moved to Australia 12 months ago to work at Edith Cowan University in Western Australia.  I love where I live and work – close to a coastal reserve and beach – and I’m really enjoying working on a small regional campus.

We have a new Vice Chancellor – Steve Chapman – from Heriot Watt University in the UK, who wants to recruit 20 new professors – see http://www.ecu.edu.au/news/latest-news/2015/08/new-era-for-research-at-ecu   Many of these posts will be at the other two campuses of ECU which are in Perth (200 km north of here), where there are also several other universities.

It would be great if one or more of these appointments could be in disability studies, so please pass on this message to any professors (or aspiring professors) who might be interested in working in Western Australia!

Thanks

Kathy

Kathy Boxall – Professor of Social Work and Disability Studies

Edith Cowan University

Faculty of Regional Professional Studies | ECU – South West Campus

PO Box 1712 | 585 Robertson Drive | Bunbury WA 6230

Tel: +61 8 9780 7864 | Fax: +61 8 9780 7800

Email: [log in to unmask]

please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B