Is anyone aware of where I can access the SFW and SFE DSA regulations for 2015/16?  I’ve tried the SLC practitioner site but the links seems to be dead.

Many thanks,

Mark

Mark Phillips
Needs Assessor,

Student Support and Wellbeing Division

50 Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3AT

t. +44 (0) 2920 876987 www.cardiff.ac.uk/studentsupport

cid:image001.png@01CF5410.CA68CEF0

Cardiff University is a member of the Russell Group of Universities

Cardiff University is a registered charity No. 1136855

Mark Phillips
Aseswr O Anglerion

Adran Cymorth a Lles Myfyrwyr

50 Plas y Parc, Caerdydd, CF10 3AT

t. +44 (0) 2920 876987
w.
www.cardiff.ac.uk/studentsupport

cid:image001.png@01CF5567.AD3FDD70

Mae Prifysgol Caerdydd yn aelod o Grŵp Prifysgolion Russell

Mae Prifysgol Caerdydd yn elusen cofrestredig rhif: 1136855

Ystyriwch yr amgylchedd cyn argraffu yr e-bost yma os gwelwch yn dda.