For one post-publication peer review model see
http://f1000research.com/for-referees/guidelines

I’ve always thought that in the humanities all the serious reviewing is post publication anyway . . .

Charlotte

On 5 Aug 2015, at 17:41, Joshua D. Sosin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Point them at papyri.info if you like. We would love to have the feedback.
josh

On 8/5/15 12:38 PM, Simon Mahony wrote:
We're always looking for websites to review for the exam (in December). Any volunteers? We would have to get permission from the students to share their reports.
Simon