fwiw,  I have done a review of a Kindle based book (I still think it's a niche) and what I have found annoying is the technology itself... I want to write notes,  highlight, etc. and the ability to do so varies from ipad, to paperwhite, to fire... sure there are workarounds,  but I don't think kindles have a scholarly work flow in mind

Sent from TypeMail