**Apologies for cross-posting**

The Developing Areas Research Group of the RGS-IBG has its AGM on Wednesday 2nd September 18.45-20.00 Forum Seminar Room 2 during the annual RGS-IBG conference in Exeter. Everyone with an interest in development is welcome.

DARG will also be hosting a lunch time (13.10) meet up on the same day to provide an opportunity for international visitors and other conference participants involved in or interested in DARG with a chance to meet the DARG committee and each other. If you are interested please collect your lunch and meet us in reception where we will find a space to eat and chat together.

I look forward to seeing you at our AGM and/or lunch meet up.

Best wishes,

Nina Laurie (Chair, DARG).

Nina Laurie

Professor of Development and Environment

School of Geography, Politics and Sociology, Newcastle University, UK

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://www.ncl.ac.uk/gps/staff/profile/nina.laurie

Centre for Latin American and Caribbean Studies www.ncl.ac.uk/clacs

tel:  +44 (0) 191 2086346 fax: +44 (0) 191 2085421