Hello

Preparations for the 3rd International Conference on Cloud Security and Management ICCSM-2015 are now well underway.

You can see the latest programme at:

http://academic-conferences.org/iccsm/iccsm2015/iccsm15-timetable.htm

Please note that the timetable is subject to change and will be updated as necessary until  mid October 2015.

There are a number of registration options available, details of which can be found at:

http://academic-conferences.org/iccsm/iccsm2015/iccsm15-registration.htm

We hope you will find the programme of interest. Feel free to forward this information to like minded colleagues or contacts.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Follow the conference on LinkedIn   Facebook and Twitter

Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Hayne

Academic Conferences & Publishing International

33 Wood Lane, Sonning Common, Reading, RG4 9SJ

Tel: 44 (0) 118-972-4148

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

http://twitter.com/#!/AcademicConf

http://www.academic-conferences.org

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk