Wow!

This will make fun reading, thanks Verity.

From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Verity Sankey
Sent: 27 August 2015 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: looking for an old document

See Attached

From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gareth Rees
Sent: 27 August 2015 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: looking for an old document

Afternoon all

Does any have or know where I can download a copy of

HER MAJESTY'S INSPECTORATE OF POLLUTION Waste Management Paper No 27 The Control Of Landfill Gas A technical memorandum on the monitoring and control of landfill gas

Im reviewing some old planning permissions that make reference to it (late 80’s) as part of a part IIa desk study thanks in advance

Thanks

Gareth Rees Mgeol (HONS) FGS
Contaminated Land Officer

Please Note I only work for Harborough District Council on Thursdays Fridays and alternate Wednesdays

We want to find out what you thought of our service to you when we dealt with this case. Your answers will help us improve our service.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could complete our Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire (https://www.harborough.gov.uk/forms/form/123/en/customer_satisfaction__environmental_health_team). Many thanks for your time

E mail:                        [log in to unmask]

Mobile:                       07976 431 236

Contact Centre:         01858 82 82 82

Fax:                             01858 82 10 00

DX                              DX 27317 Market Harborough

Harborough District Council

www.harborough.gov.uk

The Symington Building

E mail: [log in to unmask]

Adam and Eve Street

Contact Centre: 01858 82 82 82

Market Harborough

Text Messages: 07797 87 82 82

Leicestershire

DX 27317 Market Harborough

LE16 7AG

Follow Us On Twitter @HarboroughDC

Map of Council Offices

Harborough DC Compliments, Comments and Complaints

Mouchel Limited (Mouchel) is registered in England and Wales with registered number 01686040 at Export House, Cawsey Way, Woking, Surrey, UK, GU21 6QX.  The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail may be solely those of the author and are not necessarily those of Mouchel. No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Mouchel by means of email communications. Mouchel reserves the right to monitor and intercept emails sent and received on our network.