Hi Jian,
If you had regrouped the individual sections (using the Display GUI), they
will all have group-names like group_1, group_2, etc.
You could rename the group-names of the second section group2_1, group2_2,
etc in order to prevent overlapping groups from the different sections, as
these are not necessarily similar in the refined scale-factor (which is
the main divider of different groups).
HTH,

--
Sjors Scheres