Hi Shane,

I am measured decrees in NADH absorption  in a recording uv/spectrophotometer for 3-5 min, at 340nm.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Shane Caldwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Rohit,

How does your assay work? Iodide can interfere with spectroscopic methods. It's also more reactive than F, Cl, or Br, and can participate in redox chemistry. Without additional information, I'm afraid it's really difficult for anyone to make any concrete recommendations...

Shane Caldwell
McGill University