Cmed Clinical Services is a global CRO providing services to the Biopharma industry worldwide.
Our vision is to conduct clinical trials better than anyone else, thus saving and helping lives.
http://www.cmedresearch.com/

We’re looking for a qualified and experienced Principal Biostatistician who can provide statistical input and advice on a range of projects, ensuring adherence to best practice and regulatory guidelines. You’ll work on a variety of therapeutic areas and will be primarily responsible for all statistical activities on allocated studies including planning and coordination of activities for assigned statistical team members.

The successful candidate will provide expert management, advice and consultancy for our Phase 1-4 global clinical trials. The position includes trial design and reporting analysis on behalf of and/or in conjunction with our Cmed clients.

The full job advert is found:
http://www.cmedresearch.com/job-43-principal-biostatistician-office-or-home-based---uk-europe.html

If you are looking for a dynamic work environment in which you can contribute to exciting clinical trial innovations and cutting-edge technology, we think you will enjoy working at Cmed.

Please contact us for more information on [log in to unmask]

SIGNOFF allstat