We are urgently looking for an expert on patient-level statistical analyses with a background in epidemiology, biostatistics or health economics and experience in health services research. We need to do a before-after analysis with cross-sectional pooled data on an intervention in a large London clinic, including exploring data on attendances, diagnoses, and health outcomes. The work should take 15 working days and the deliverable would be a short report describing the methods and results along with the corresponding tables. Results would also contribute to a paper in a peer-reviewed journal (TBC). You would be expected to keep in close contact with our internal team and our Sr Health Economist would supervise the work.

We need the deliverable (analysis results and brief report) to present at a conference in mid-September, and hoping that the work will commence the w/c 10th August. Therefore we need someone who is comfortable with working to a tight deadline.

Please contact Elisabeth Adams if you are interested or want more information (details below) - and please circulate/post as appropriate. Aquarius is based in Highgate, north London, and the work could be done in our offices or could be home-based, with face to face or webex meetings with us and the client as needed (client is based in central London). Competitive day rate.

Contact: Dr Elisabeth Adams, Managing Director, Aquarius Population Health, Email: [log in to unmask], Phone: +44 (0)207 993 2930, Mobile: +44 (0)7976 309695

SIGNOFF allstat