*** DEADLINE 10 AUGUST ***

FINAL Call for Papers

Computing Insight UK 2015

www.stfc.ac.uk/ciuk

Computing Insight UK will take place on the 8-9 December at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry – replacing the renowned Machine Evaluation Workshop (MEW). The event will build on the heritage of the MEW and offer you the chance to hear about the latest developments in high performance computing, cloud and data analytics.

For those that have attended previous MEW events the major change will be the introduction of thirty minute presentations on real life case studies from academic and commercial users of HPC. With this call for papers we are inviting applications for presentations in the main programme at the event.

If you have been working at the cutting edge of HPC, cloud technologies or data analytics, and you would like to share your successes, the challenges and the benefits, then we want to hear from you!

Successful applicants will be allocated a thirty minute speaking slot on our programme with the opportunity to present their work to a diverse audience of technical staff and decision-makers from both commercial and academic worlds.  Last year saw more than 400 delegates attend the event, and this year we will have 50 exhibitors showcasing the latest developments in HPC, cloud and data analytics technologies.

Brief abstracts of no more than 300 words should be sent to [log in to unmask].  Abstracts may be submitted in pdf or doc format. All applications will be reviewed by an external panel made up of Alan Real (University of Leeds / HPC-SIG), Darren Ebbs (Scientific Computing World), Michael Gleaves (STFC Hartree Centre, Business Development) and Paul Sherwood (STFC Scientific Computing Department). The panel will select sixteen presentations and full papers will then be requested from successful applicants.

Important Deadlines

Monday 10 August – deadline for abstracts

10-21 August – panel reviews abstracts

Monday 24 August – applicants informed of results of selection process

This is your opportunity to be part of the UK’s premier event for HPC, cloud computing and data analytics.

We look forward to receiving your abstracts.