Afternoon Allstat,

Cancer Research UK are recruiting a Statistical Information Analyst to join the Analysis and Evaluation Team.

We're looking for a driven and self-starting individual to:

*         Contribute to the analysis and management of statistical information on cancer

*         Contribute to the management of Cancer Research UK's database of local cancer statistics

*         Join the world's leading charity dedicated to beating cancer through research

You can help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your:

*         Degree with a numerate component, or equivalent relevant experience working as a data analyst or database manager

*         Relevant experience in analysing and presenting data

*         Knowledge of database management

*         Knowledge of statistical methodology

Further information can be found here: http://bit.ly/1Io5pmV

Closing date: 13th September

Thanks

Lucy

Lucy Ironmonger
Data Analysis and Research Manager
Analysis and Evaluation Team

www.cancerresearchuk.org<http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/>

Get up-to-date cancer statistics from our CancerStats website<http://info.cancerresearchuk.org/cancerstats/>

Sign up to receive the CancerStats newsletter<http://publications.cancerresearchuk.org/healthprofs/statsnewsletter.html> providing the highlights of our recent publications and updated statistics.

Angel Building | 407 St John Street | London | EC1V 4AD
Web<http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/cancerresearchuk> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/CR_UK>

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the above-named person(s). If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or use for any purpose.

We may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current legislation. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, but it remains your responsibility to ensure that viruses do not adversely affect you.
Cancer Research UK
Registered charity in England and Wales (1089464), Scotland (SC041666) and the Isle of Man (1103)
A company limited by guarantee.  Registered company in England and Wales (4325234) and the Isle of Man (5713F).
Registered Office Address: Angel Building, 407 St John Street, London EC1V 4AD.

SIGNOFF allstat