Hi Allstat,

It is finally Friday and I wanted to highlight some of our most exciting roles this month

SRG Clinical offers multiple opportunities for perm and contract. Get in touch with me to learn more

About these featured or other opportunities in Biometrics.

**NEW**

Principal Statistical Programmer  (Early Phase)

Location: Cambridge, UK

Permanent

Global Pharma

Excellent salary and benefits

Associate Biostatistics Director (Exploratory)

Location: Netherlands

Permanent

Global Pharma

Excellent Salary and Benefits

Relocation Package

Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer

12 month contract

Global CRO

Berkshire / Flex home working

Competitive rate

Programming Team Lead / Business Solutions Team Leader

Location: Cambridge, UK (100% office based)

Permanent

Competitive Salary and Benefits

Senior Clinical Data Manager

Location: M4 Corridor, UK

Perm (100% on site)

Global CRO

Or call me on +44(0)  2030 96 4701 or email me [log in to unmask]

Have a great weekend!

Best regards

Sabrina Andresen

Biometrics Recruiter for SRG Clinical