Here at inVentiv Health Clinical we are currently recruiting for a number of vacancies within Statistics.
Please see some of our vacancies below.

Senior Statistician – Home Based from anywhere in the UK (Contract or Permanent employment)

We are looking for experienced Statisticians to work home based from anywhere in the UK for our client, an international pharmaceutical company. This opportunity offers significant levels of responsibility within global drug development for a world leading Drug Company.

Candidates will require extensive proven experience as a Statistician within an international pharmaceutical company, and ideally be educated to MSc level in Statistics.

Senior SAS/Statistical Programmer – Office Based, South of England (Contract or Permanent employment)

For this role we are looking for an experienced SAS/Statistical programmer to be based with our client, an international pharmaceutical company. This is an excellent opportunity to work at both a technical and project level

This role requires SAS/Statistical programmers with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Flexibility to work from home 2 days per week is available.

Software Architect – Home or Office Based in the South of England (Contract or Permanent employment)

We are recruiting for a Data Acquisition and Software Architect to be based with one of our global pharmaceutical sponsors. You will be accountable for the internal EDC system, internal data capture standards and you will serve as an expert in the area of clinical study data management, specifically data acquisition systems and database design programming.

This role requires previous experience with data acquisition systems within pharmaceutical industry and experience in designing clinical databases.

Principal Programmer – Office Based in the South of England (Contract or Permanent employment)

We are currently looking for a Principal Programmer to be seconded to our client, an international pharmaceutical company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced SAS Programmer with extensive SAS experience to work as a Principal Programmer for a reputable global pharmaceutical company.

This role requires expertise in SAS programming and SAS macro code development, SQL and/or other scripting and programming languages.

Data Manager – Home Based anywhere in the UK or Office Based in the South of England (Contract or Permanent employment)

We are recruiting for an experienced Data Manager to work with one of our global pharmaceutical sponsors. Working within a global team, you will primarily be responsible for Data Management activities for the company's consumer health products.

If you have the required experience for any of these positions and are eligible to work in the UK then please send your CV to [log in to unmask] or contact Gemma on +44 (0) 1628 581 701

inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.

inVentiv Health Clinical – Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality

SIGNOFF allstat