Can anybody advise me please regarding electronic tagging of small objects?

I am thinking of mouse-sized to dog-sized objects, and very small tags with
good batteries that would emit signals every day or so to indicate their
position.

Thanks for any advice you can give - please forward to others who may be
interested.

JOHN BIBBY

PS: I'm not thinking of social research where the possibilities might be
endless. But what about the ethics of tagging?

SIGNOFF allstat