AHFAP Annual Conference & AGM
We are pleased to announce a provisional program and abstracts for this year's conference have been published on our website, see 2015 Conference webpage for further details.

http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2015-conference/

Notice of AGM
The AGM will be held at 1pm.

Conference Registration
Registration is essential. To register and pay for the conference please use our online booking website, hosted by Eventbrite. To pay by invoice or cheque, please select the amount of tickets you require and select “Show other payment options” under the Order Now button, then click the Pay Offline button and follow the instructions to complete your registration.

https://ahfap30.eventbrite.co.uk/

Day Two
We are currently finalising the details of a series of ‘open studio’ visits to a handful of London museum & gallery photographic studios along with a small workshop program.
Please Note: Whilst Day Two is free, ONLY registered Day One delegates will be able to attend.

Tony Harris
AHFAP Chair
http://www.AHFAP.org.uk
Twitter: @AHFAP